Ever wanted to be away from it all? Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and just relax and enjoy looking at birds and other wildlife right here at Aenon Health Care. Our beautiful health centre is perched on a hill, surrounded by rubber and durian plantations, with a secondary forest right at our doorstep.
Go birding in the morning and afternoons with our friendly local guides and enjoy an educational talk in the evenings to learn more about our feathered friends, including how to identify and spot them in the wild, plus some (simple!) bird anatomy and behaviour.
In between the birding sessions, enjoy scrumptious (and healthy!) plant-based vegetarian meals and soothing massages for those aching muscles after walking around carrying all that heavy camera gear.
We hope you can return home feeling refreshed and inspired in your birding journey and to continue looking for the beauty in nature all around you.
This program caters for anyone interested in birding, from complete newbies who haven’t looked through a binoculars before to seasoned veterans who can tell warblers apart just by looking at their feet. As long as you want to see some beautiful Malaysian birds and enjoy a restful stay, you’re welcome to come and join us!
Over 140 species of birds have been photographed at Aenon before, including at least 2 species of broadbills, 3 species of malkohas, 4 species of barbets and 5 species of bulbuls. Many more have yet to be discovered, so who knows, you might be one of the first to see them!
Program Length: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Peak (Mar-Apr/Sep-Oct): RM1680 (Malaysians) SGD650 (Singaporeans)
Off-Peak (Nov-Feb/May-Aug): RM1480 (Malaysians) SGD580 (Singaporeans)
(Maximum of 16 people per program session. There will be an additional 15% charge per person if there are less than 10 people per session.)
• 3 nights accommodation at Aenon Health Care Centre (rooms can be air-conditioned, but mornings are generally cool, as low as 23°C)
• All meals (Dinner on Day 1, 3 meals on Days 2 & 3, Breakfast & Lunch on Day 4, all plant-based vegetarian)
• Guided birding trips in the morning and afternoons (English/Chinese)
• Ornithology talks in the evenings
• 2 massages (choose 2 from the following:
– Infrared sauna + Back massage
– Steam bath + Back massage
– Full body massage)
• Transport from Tampin Bus/Train stations to health centre and for outings
• Free gift package (including T-shirt and cap)
Does not include:
• Bus/Taxi/Train fare to and from Tampin town
• Binoculars/camera gear
Session Dates for 2021:
14 – 17 March
11 – 14 April
12 – 15 September
10 – 13 October
9 – 12 May
18 – 21 July
15 – 18 August
28 November – 1 December
• Recommended Attire: Comfortable walking shoes, long-sleeved shirts, long pants in natural colours like green, brown and black. Avoid bright colours like red, yellow and white.
• Fitness Level: Moderate. The areas around the health centre are quite hilly with some steep slopes (but with fully paved roads), and there will be some jungle trekking.
• For guests with food allergies, please do inform us in advance so that we can accommodate your dietary requirements.